Fancy Update
Ok so ive gotten a couple of emails from some of you so i thought i would just tell the masses all at once. Ive had a somewhat devastating RL situation arise and at the moment am trying to deal with it. I have by no means quit the game and have gotten on a couple of times for just a few mins but at the moment cant find the heart to really play. I appreciate the emails from those who were concerned. I shall return when i have this under control. FANCY
[Image: fancy_5.jpg]

/hugs and comfort.

Hope to see you soon. If you need someone to talk to, PM me. Smile
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

We've all been there Fancy. It's the goddamn trth that whatever doesn't kill us will only make us stronger. I hope you get through it.

See you soon.

GL Fancy!!

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Fancy, You know me and Whiskee are here when ever you need someone to talk to...You have our phone number ..call us any given time you like. IF we dont answer our phone leave a message and we WILL call you back. I promise!!!! We miss you and we hope to hear from you soon!
[Image: Tanrau_logo_small.jpg]

Sorry to hear about RL suckage. The budhists has a mantra that I have adopted. "This too shall pass."

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Wotan at your service!

Best wishes man - take care of RL, we'll see you when you've settled.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Take your time Fancy! The game will be here!

Best wishes!

E

yea will be nice to see you again