am I broken
I tried multiple computers but i cant seem to log in. says that the login server didnt respond in a timely fashion...or something like that anyways... is it just me or are you having problems too?

I retract this. Server must have fixed itself because I guess I'm able to log in now. Smile yay!

Hehehe! :p
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

for the record nil has more problems that aren't real than anyone i've ever met. for example, he recently thought his CD / DVD drive was broken, because he got a quarter stuck in it. A while back he thought his keyboard was broken, and randomly entering characters. This becuase he had a seperate keyboard pluged in to his laptop which he didn't realize he was sitting on. :p Smile

LMFAO!

We heart you Nil! Big Grin
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Ithilian Wrote:for the record nil has more problems that aren't real than anyone i've ever met. for example, he recently thought his CD / DVD drive was broken, because he got a quarter stuck in it. A while back he thought his keyboard was broken, and randomly entering characters. This becuase he had a seperate keyboard pluged in to his laptop which he didn't realize he was sitting on. :p Smile

LMFAO!!

I think it's from when he bumped his head hard as hell at Lum's... really, judging by the noise it made, it had to trip something up there.

Big Grin :p Big Grin

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]