New Star Wars Game
You gotta check out this vid of the new Star Wars game. It looks amazing and the new interactivity between objects, player characters and their environment is incredible.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/#

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29964...e=wmv&wm=1

Edit: New link

That does look very cool. Interesting interactions between AI chars and physics of objects.
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

What is the name of it? That link isn't working for me for some reason.

Emryes Wrote:What is the name of it? That link isn't working for me for some reason.
Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Holy crap this game looks awesome!!

I may need to take a week or two off to play this when it comes out...

I added a new link (the first of the two). It's gonna be uber guys. Check it.

Really interesting to fill in the gap between episodes III and IV...I wonder what they are going to do with the story. Who IS this guy!

Hurrah it's going to be on the Wii too!

I just might have to buy a Wii for this game...

the only game that would make me want to get a Wii would be a first person lightsaber game... WTF why are there no FPLS!!!!

timmy Wrote:the only game that would make me want to get a Wii would be a first person lightsaber game... WTF why are there no FPLS!!!!

No More Heroes does look friggin crazy, definitely the best 3rd party title yet for the wii. I'm gonna buy it as soon as I finish Resident Evil 4.

then there will be 2 FPLS games! Wink

I'm just wondering why there is not a FPLS game for starwars on the wii... I know they made a motion sensor lightsaber game that was one of those RCA jack direct plugin games a while back...

then you have the Wii... a motion sensor driven system...

Put 2 and 2 together and you get...... probibly a Star Wars real time stratagy game but damit I want my lightsabers!