just an introduction
I was talkin to wrathen last night and decided it's probably a good idea to post a big hello to everyone i haven't yet met in the guild. i've been striving real hard to get 55 as quickly as possible so that i can apply to join up with all you great people.

Anyways, in game name is Miller, right now i'm mostly thru lvl 54, just started playin this character almost two weeks ago. I used to play on PC servers Rodcet Nife which became Quellious. I duo boxed a 75 ranger/cleric, they're probably still listed on eqplayers.com if you wanna see em, shortbow/shortlife.

my previous main before that was a warrior, i got a troll warrior up to lvl 68 before i switched mains, i played him raiding in velious, skipped most all raiding in luclin tho and raided with him again in PoP, so i do have some previous experience raiding as a warrior.

but anyways, keep this short, everyone that i've met so far has been great, very helpful, very nice, i can't wait to start raiding with you guys and meeting all those i haven't seen yet,

seeya all later,

Miller

Anyone who has played a troll has good taste. Good to meet you. If you need help, look me up.

Gmab (Troll)
Slap me some hoof.
/e bleats.  Wink

Hey Miller! Smile
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

Hey Miller. It's been good chillin' with you and watching you level. See you in the battle ranks soon.
Arguile Ganjpuffer

Shtop looking at me shwan.

Warriors are cool. Hurry to 55!

hope your last name is Time

Heya Miller! Nice to see you pop in and say hullo here - looking forward to seeing you in action!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Hey Miller Time good to see the intro see you in game.

Smile
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sweet! You played a ranger so, you're ok in my book!! Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Congratz bud!

I'm thrilled you dinged last night and regret not being there with ya. I'm sure anyone who doesn't already know you will like you. Maybe as much as i.

Level 55 in two weeks? You go hard!
-- Riott

Riott Wrote:You go hard!

...........eh, I should leave this one alone. :eek:
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

Uerinka Wrote:...........eh, I should leave this one alone. :eek:
you know I won't... Tongue
:eek:
Riott Wrote:You go hard!
...Is that a demand or...am I reading this wrong? Wink
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Rheyn Wrote:you know I won't... Tongue
:eek:

...Is that a demand or...am I reading this wrong? Wink

Sadly, one of my few phrases that doesn't have any sexual undertones,

but now it might.
-- Riott

Riott Wrote:Sadly, one of my few phrases that doesn't have any sexual undertones,

but now it might.

Just keepin' it sexy...

...one post at a time...or something. :p
Rheyn O'Seelen [Barbarian Prophet of the 65th rite](retired)
Alternates:
Onyanka D`Ssussun [Dark Elf Cleric of the 31st rung] & Nana [Halfling Druid of the 12th circle]
[Image: th_Bronies-tolerateandlove.jpg]

Guess I'm beating Fenn to the punch here:

o hai jax

/em nods in Miller's direction and notes that his introduction has led to interference with the after school programming that was regularly scheduled in this time slot.

Wink

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]