Hydrotha
It's always nice when I don't have to stare at a wall during a fight, and casting CH gives plenty of time to line up a nice screenshot. Here's what I got from tonight's Hydrotha fight.

Here comes a big squid:

[Image: hydrotha_inc.jpg]

And the tanks look on as Sass samples the fresh calamari:

[Image: hydrotha_corpse.jpg]
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

congrats yall!!!
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

Here are some pictures I took of Hydrotha....enjoy!

[Image: hydro1.jpg]

[Image: hydro2.jpg]

What did Hydro drop?

Lumbar Wrote:What did Hydro drop?
Abalone Engraved Tribal Mask

Elemental Vambrace Mold
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Was the first time I actually saw the big guy (I think) as the other night's late night attempts never brought him in to camp iirc (hard to remember, I was dozing off as we were going until ~2am EST) - was cool to see him, and yet another great example of Temerity at it's best.

Nice work all!

And grats to Avo and Moon on your new goodies!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Does anyone happen to have an attendance log for this event or who got the phat lewts? I'd like to enter a first kill on TPS! That's one for the record books!

Avo got the abalone mask, Moon the elemental arms.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Loot's easy, just read Utdaan and Thiklan's posts. Smile Abalone Engraved Tribal Mask to Avocado and Elemental Vambrace Mold to Moonphantom. Unfortunately, I've got no clue on attendance except for the people who sneaked into a photo.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

I didn't do a proper /WHO, but I've got records showing the below 27 with us in Reef of Coirnav on June 4. Holy blap it's Louieman!

YAULP if I missed anyone. Like Wrathen and Sorric who I was surprised not to find. I see ya both on the May 31 Hydro attempt but not on the next run, our 6/4 kill.

Mechaike
Rheyn
Avocado
Utdaan
Glimi
Sass
Micah
Aristar
Thiklan
Zorblak
Druin
Uerinka
Zygor
Druin
Zetro
Kaotic
Kaboom
Louieman
Kwelynin
Dwin
Moonphantom
Rysin
Legend
Gumgak
Ilthilian
Jargoni
Arguile

I seem to recall being there for the first kill, but it was so long ago I could be mistaken. I do recall it being a very long night, it is possible I missed a log for part of it.

Also this was posted 6/4/08 which was an off night, he raid would have been 6/3/08.

I don't think I was there for the final kill, but I know I was there for a couple engages, afterall, I did get a couple pictures.

Added to TPS - Thanks to Zetro and Utdaan for putting the logs together to get the correct (for the most part) attendance!

Glad to help Em. Don't forget Zyggy (and Louieman if that wasn't a loaner to an app).

Sorric -- I guess I had it logged 6/4 since our Hydro attempts that week all went past midnight.

If anyone knows who was playing Loui (I suspect it was a Ueri box actually), I'll be glad to update it.

Yes - that happens often that the dates get pushed into the next day when we go past 12am hehe.