Greetings...
Hello Temerity, a bit of an introduction-

RL I'm a 51 year old VP/CIO of a small communications company. I'm married and have three children, eldest is 16 (junior in HS), next is 15 (freshman in HS) and youngest is 14 and in the eighth grade.

Gamewise my history goes back to many of the first text based muds/etc., and progressed to EQ when it came out. Played up to keying for ST, two other guilds beat ours in and the ensuing drama (some moved to those guilds, some left the game) left things in limbo, from then on I played only sporadically. Originally a bard, switched to a Wiz and played a month here and there up to the release of PoP. Got back into gaming with the alpha of WoW, and played through Naxx. With the end of 40 man content (and again the associated drama), took a break from gaming until now.

I got back into EQ basically because of fond memories of quadding, I've done little else since lvl29 other than quad or trades with the few odd quests thrown in.

Several Temerity members have asked me about joining Pathfinders then leaving within a week. Suffice it to say that I made a mistake born out of just talking with people rather than actually playing the game with them. All within Pathfinders are good people, but what started as the odd solo/quad distraction has grown to actually getting focused about the game, and we just didn't share the same ideas of focus or progression. I left on good terms with them and wish them the best.

I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing some good times!

Wizman

Nice to hear from you Wizman. Good to see that you are enjoying yourself here on Al'kabor.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Great to see you apply Wizman! Looking forward to seeing more of you in game.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Welcome Wizman! This is a great group =)

And um, bleat!
Slap me some hoof.
/e bleats.  Wink

Flankar Wrote:Great to see you apply Wizman! Looking forward to seeing more of you in game.
Psssst!

(Look at the forum this is posted under, and look at his level. He's saying hello, not applying.....yet. :p )

Silly warrior. Big Grin

chown -R us ./base

hey wizman good to see you on the board! Hope to see you around Smile
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Utdaan Wrote:Psssst!

(Look at the forum this is posted under, and look at his level. He's saying hello, not applying.....yet. :p )

Silly warrior. Big Grin

Ahh, that's my RL age, in game a 59 Wizzy.

Good to see another wizzy hanging around here Smile
[Image: 749.png]

Welcome, welcome!Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Wizman Wrote:Ahh, that's my RL age, in game a 59 Wizzy.
Sorry, you must wait until you're 55 RL...we have standards. :p

Ok...j/k!

chown -R us ./base

I hope to meet you in game and if you want to group up with any of my alts you may do so (they need exp too) anyways we would love to see your app here when you hit 55 I am sure Wizman! Smile