Hi Temerity
Hello all,

Just wanted to create an account here to say an official 'hello' and thanks again for having me along on your raid this evening.

I've enjoyed a couple groups with a few Temerity folk in the past couple days and would love to meet more of you; I'd also like to apply when I can find a sponsor, so please do say 'hi' if you see me around, especially anytime you can use a chanter!

Ravenwing

Hey chantah!

feel free to join that channel I gave you earlier during the raid any time. Some shady characters lurk in there though, so be warned!

/Emryes

Nice to have you along, Raven!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Hey Raven, good grouping with you on yesterdays raid. Hope to see you on future raids as well.

It was great seeing you at the raid last night, Raven.

More raids to come!

Welcome, Raven!
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Welcome Ravenwing!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Welcome Ravenwing, was fun jamming with you the other night - hope your druid recovered from the beat down on that first charm gone wild!

Looking forward to more action!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

hey ravenwing!!!! glad to see another chanter here =)... and as for those shady characters emryes was talking about... he isnt that bad =)
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

hello! Can't wait to bug you for haste/VoQ Tongue I s'pose you can bug me for BSS... okaaayyyyy... lol

Ravenwing I would change my name to kickin ass....I know I would at least =) hope to meet you soon!