Possible non-flag raid
Hey all, I've asked a couple people if it would be possible to request a non-flag raid in the next week or two, and it was recommended that I post on the boards about it.

I'm seriously considering putting an app in to get guilded in the next few weeks, and I'd like to get a chance to meet some of the people from Tem that I haven't run across in game yet. I'd also like to have an opportunity to raid with you guys and get a feel for how your raids usually go, but so far I'm only keyed/flagged for PoV and Sebilis. That being said, would it be possible for your leadership to include a raid that doesn't require advanced flagging in your raid schedule in the next week or two (preferably a M-Th evening)?

I also appreciate all the help I've already gotten from your guildies, and if any of you ever need anything just send me a tell!

- Hyacinth

Hi there!

We have a standing policy that anyone interested in applying to the guild is allowed to come on a raid with us before applying. They just need to speak to an officer about it ahead of time.

Unfortunately, our current raid targets are mostly PoP things, requiring a variety of flaggage: some things, like MB, Grummus, TZ, VZ, Agnarr, don't require any flags to go on, others, like TT, Bertox, etc. do. With the exception of Major Force Targets (LMM, Bert, and RZ at the moment), we don't usually decide our targets in advance; rather, we kill the best thing we can kill with the force we have each night.

I don't know what your play schedule is, but our raid schedule is 8:30PM Eastern alternating weeknights, and 3PM Eastern on alternating Saturdays. (So one week is M/W/F, next week is Tu/Th/Sa, we never have scheduled raids on Sundays.) If you're around during our raid times, I'll keep an eye out for you if we do targets that do not need keys or flags.

We have a raid tonight, Hyacinth. Be at the PoTranq stones (where PoV, Tactics, HoH, SolRo ports are) and check with one of the officers at raid time. If we are doing something you can attend, they will let you know.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Sounds good, and if not it means I can grab a beer and watch the end half of the Flyers game!

Tormax and AoW were a good time last night, thank you for the raid!