Hello there
Who can I talk to about the status of my old account (nowayride)? I have a couple reasons, one of which is that I am starting to get into EQ2, but mainly I an interested in possibly raiding a bit in EQMac again. I might try and dig up my other account though, the one that had the bard (lvl 50 something) on it, but I am not 100% sure which account it is on. Mainly..

How are you guys on progression now?
How actively are you guys raiding, and what times/nights?
Would you need a mage or a bard?
Is there a good composition and attendance for raids? (ie enough for progression? lacking crucial roles?)

Wow, Paz. A name from the past. Welcome back from a currently non-playing forum troll.
Wookie is just this guy, ya know.

Your Mage is a Vex Thall, Call of Hero bot now. He has been living in VT for about 4 years maybe it is closer to 5 years now. He has served well these many years.

The guild is in the Etheral Planes, although as people come and go there has been back flagging to catch the new people up.

The progression is slow and steady. I will defer to someone still playing to fill you in on raid days and times.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Pazuzu Wrote:How are you guys on progression now?
How actively are you guys raiding, and what times/nights?
Would you need a mage or a bard?
Is there a good composition and attendance for raids? (ie enough for progression? lacking crucial roles?)

We raid everyday a raid is scheduled, what we raid depends on what numbers and classes we have online though. Some days the officers have to call a short day after we do little raiding cause nothing is left up we can hit. Attendance wise usually or main force is about 30-35 people that show up every raid and ready to kill stuff. We have many others that show up when they can to raid or help with bigger targets. I think since we started up progression in PoP again our biggest turn out was 52 or 53 people. Last night for bertox raid we only had 47 people I believe.

:eek: Paz!