Stopping in to say HELLO!
Hey guys its Tanrau.Smile Just thought I would stop in and say hello and I hope you all are doing great. I went off to play WoW on the server cairne. I started a guild there named Darnassians Legacy. My toons names are Snowscara or Icescara. The whole family plays even some people I knew from EQ on PC.
I miss you all. Kaotic I hope your kicking ass and taking names still,Cool and Jargoni *hugs* Wink ... Be safe you guys and I will stop in again to say hello if thats ok?.
I am sorry for taking this long to do it.Rolleyes I also am sorry for just up and leaving.
RL came first and then when I got that under control I was talked into playing WoWBig Grin
Be good and I miss you all.
Tanrau
[Image: Tanrau_logo_small.jpg]

Hey Tanrau! Come play!
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

Hey Tanrau! Always wondered what happened to ya. Glad to hear things are going well.

--Sikk

Hey Tanrau, nice to hear from you!
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Yay Tan! Nice to hear from you - be well!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

TANRAU!!!! i miss you and wiskey! come back
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

Hey Tan! Great o see you! =D

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]