Saoris' Hello
Hello Temerity -

Saoris here dropping a line to introduce myself. I've been a fan and player of EQPC for many years. I finally received a brand new Macbook pro for my job, company paid (Sr. Graphic Designer). I decided to jump on Al'Kabor to explore the old world of Norrath.

I've been playing an Iksar monk named Saoris, and have found great satisfaction in the trial and first month of gameplay. Many on EQMac have showed much kindness and helpfulness (with the exception of a few players, whom I won't mention here). On the other hand, Faite, Hemper, Sorric, Dwin, and various other members and applicants of Temerity have led me to believe this may be the place for me to settle in.

I am not quite eligible to apply as of yet, however I am grinding as I can to achieve 55, and hope to make some friends, possibly one willing to pose as sponsor eventually.

In addition, Faite had mentioned to me there were some speculation as to whether I may be an alternate character. I'd like to state that I am a primary character, however do play an alternate NEC myself.

I am always at my computer working, and therefore playing a Monk it is quite easy for me to multi-task between objectives (FD). Shoot me a tell if you're in game and want to chat some more, or need any help with anything at all.

Regards,
Saoris Soensa

Heya Saoris! Nice to see you post up here on the forums - glad you'll be hitting up Valor/Storms soon enough, and hopefully the xp will start to flow faster.

I'm guessing you sorted out your post trial hails, but if you didn't, you were supposed to chat with a Tribunal before going back down to Mavuin... sorry I had to log so quickly, wife was con'ing red.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Was great to meet you and run a trial with you! Look for me anytime if you need help or a good dose of adventuring.
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

HI Saoris, nice meeting you today! Look forward to talking to you more when not tanking =)

I hope you join us in our quest to reach the Plane of Time!
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Hi, nice seeing you in game. If there's anything you need help with, just let me know.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

hi saoris! ill see you around in game, hit me up if you want to kill stuffs =)
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

Hey Saoris! Monks are some of my favorite adventuring partners! See you in game.

Nice to see the post, looking forward to raiding with you.
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hey Saoris! Good to see your post here! Welcome to the boardses.

Saoris Wrote:In addition, Faite had mentioned to me there were some speculation as to whether I may be an alternate character. I'd like to state that I am a primary character, however do play an alternate NEC myself.

It was my first instinct that you were an untagged alt because of your real quick progression through the game and its quests! Look forward to seeing you around more!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Good to see you on the boards Sao. I had fun xping with you the other day though my tanking skills are laughable at best.Big Grin

Saoris Wrote:In addition, Faite had mentioned to me there were some speculation as to whether I may be an alternate character. I'd like to state that I am a primary character, however do play an alternate NEC myself.

Saoris Soensa

I didn't think alt - my instinct tells me what we commonly call reroll. Of someone who's been on the server at least 2 years that I know of.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias