Deepwater fishing
Heading deep into Reef of Coirnav, aka Plane of Water, we put our best tasting gnome bait (Zetro) on a hook to see what we could catch. What a haul:

Regrua Protector, who kindly dropped something entirely new, with a very interesting AE.

[Image: coralhiltedtulwarloot.jpg]

Glimi modeling his new toy

[Image: tulwar1.jpg]

[Image: tulwar2.jpg]

The gnome bait was cast yet again only to catch something else yummy, a Savage Deepwater Kraken

[Image: SDKandloot.jpg]

Last but certainly not least, the more common delicious fishes sacrificed their tender flesh and other bits to make another bow (new owner TBA)

[Image: powaterbowsuccess.jpg]
Mechaike

Posted this copy of your post. Its good stuff, Mecha! wanted to share. Big Grin
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Wow, 200' AOE radius on that sword? That could be super useful in farming tradeskill stuff or super dangerous if you're anywhere near things you don't want to aggro. In any case, very nice toy.
Elder Dwin Gamgee <Temerity>

I had an awesome time, as usual, thanks guildies!! Big Grin YOU ROCK! Cool
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

WOoT!! GRATZ!! That's AWESOME!!!Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Yeah, was a bunch of fun - looking forward to more swimming. With that in mind, Professor Gooplart, wtf are you?!?!

Grats looterz!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Thiklan Wrote:With that in mind, Professor Gooplart, wtf are you?!?!

Don't you mean Possessor Gooplart?
LOL!!Wink :p Big Grin

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Thats awesome guys! Grats!

Can't wait to join ya'll in the Ele planes.
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

nice job yall! congrats!
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.