Hello
Just wanted to say hello. I will be joining the eqmac server as soon as my mac arrives. While it will be awhile before I can apply I wanted to stop in and and look around.

I will be playing a Beastlord Troll with something else or I may go Paly/Enchanter combo.Big Grin

Cool Gator - looking forward to seeing you in game!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

welcome
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster, we're really in need of a raiding BL. I hate not having SD Smile
[Image: 749.png]

Cabot Wrote:Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster, we're really in need of a raiding BL. I hate not having SD Smile

I second that.

Enjoy the time leveling and give me (us) a shout when you get here!

not to mention pet alligators are sweet,
[Image: 1044.png]

Miller Wrote:not to mention pet alligators are sweet,

Without a doubt!

I just spoke with the guy shipping my computer. Looks like it will be here next weekSad , which means I should have the game set-up, downloaded and ready to go by the 27th.

It has been a long time since I delved into the world of Norrath but I did solo my first BL 1-50ish, for the most part, so I should be able to manage on a low pop server.

I am making a list now of spots to visit, loot to go after(EB earring etc), and much more. My BL senses are tingling!:eek:

Gatorbait Wrote:Without a doubt!

I just spoke with the guy shipping my computer. Looks like it will be here next weekSad , which means I should have the game set-up, downloaded and ready to go by the 27th.

It has been a long time since I delved into the world of Norrath but I did solo my first BL 1-50ish, for the most part, so I should be able to manage on a low pop server.

I am making a list now of spots to visit, loot to go after(EB earring etc), and much more. My BL senses are tingling!:eek:

Your free trial period starts once you download the client on your account. I made that mistake too. If you want to take full advantage of the free trial don't download it until your Mac arrives.
Asher - Maestro

If you need something or want a piece of gear, just ask too, lots of us have starter gear rotting in the bank.

Cromis Wrote:If you need something or want a piece of gear, just ask too, lots of us have starter gear rotting in the bank.

Thanks for the offer.

When the time comes maybe I can ask for a hand in a dungeon crawl like LGuk(FBSS), Droga, Seb(/wink)........Big Grin

Hoya Gatorbait! Those troll beasty pets are raid friendly. Small and pancaked low. Not like tiger pets. Halfheights end up with catbutt in our face while the Talls are all making like meat thermometers.

Hang with us on /temerity:fnord when you wash ashore!

Gatorbait Wrote:Thanks for the offer.

When the time comes maybe I can ask for a hand in a dungeon crawl like LGuk(FBSS), Droga, Seb(/wink)........Big Grin

I always like killing frogs, so I'd be happy to hang out in Guk or Seb some time. Rolleyes

I have a Troll beastlord hovering around lvl 35. I'll keep an eye out and perhaps we can Crock our way to 46 and PoTranq. I also have cleric lowbie that I can grp with your toon to help you lvl too.

Hey there Gatorbait! Sounds like you know what you want in EQ, so when you get set up join the Temerity channel (password: fnord) and start yapping. We all look forward to meeting you. Big Grin

Thanks for the kind words. I am doing all I can not to burst at the seams while waiting for my Mac and KVM to arrive late next week.:mad:

My girlfriend calls me crazy for spending the money to play a dated game:eek: , she clearly does not understand the community and in-game experience that EQ brought to the world. No game to date can come close to comparing.

What EQ gives you is a sense of accomplishment, a risk vs. reward factor, a friendly community and much more that other games just can not touch.Big Grin

I look forward to meeting you all and forging a lasting friendship as I start anew for the final chapter that I will write in my MMO history.Cool