Forum Maintenance
Most of you may not notice the changes - but, in case you did -

I did some long overdue maintenance this morning. (First chance I could get to it since I have been back participating). I pared out most of the user accounts who have either not posted, or who have only posted spam. This removed about 26,000 user accounts. I did not have time to look through all of them. This means that I may have removed some legitimate users who either had not posted or who had trouble getting posts through the moderation stages. If you are one of those, I apologize. Simply set up a new account (you can use the same name and password), and then post something to introduce yourself, and I will see that it gets through and that your account is set up appropriately.

If your posts are being moderated, just send me a private message and I will take care of it. We are looking at some alternate ways to control spammers right now.

I also deleted thousands of moderated posts. In the process, I had to remove one of the news threads (titled Temerity on Fire). I may put it back in (or not as it will be out of order - unless I can find a way to change the time and dates from the recovered posts in the thread). That one thread had close to 10,000 spam messages built up during my absence, and that seems to have caused some instability in the thread - which is why I deleted it. Luckily, none of you had to read through them.

At any rate, if you are having difficulties, with the forums, let a guildmember know in game, (or send me a tell if you see me on) and they will get the information back to me so I can take care of it.

Cromis Wrote:If your posts are being moderated, just send me a private message and I will take care of it. We are looking at some alternate ways to control spammers right now.
testing
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]