Storms fun and thank you's!
So after Wednesday's Agnarr kill, tonight seemed the night for Wemsler and I to get my Askr quest taken care of! Interesting fact: we hatched our plan as I sat shackled for an hour or so over a pit of lava, surrounded by chanting grimlings, while two groups of Tems killed a couple green mobs every 3 or 4 minutes to the encouraging rhythm of Cromis' periodic announcements, "Okay, guys, I think this is the last wave!"

With such inspiration, our plans could hardly have been anything but diabolical.

Joined by Saoris, who was also needed this flag, we quickly collected the necessary bones, sashes, beards and heads from the common giants at each of the three camps, then turned our attention to the more difficult task of dropping two of the named giants for talismans.

How were a druid, an enchanter, and a level 59 monk to proceed?

[Image: 3371882301_daf2272899_o.jpg]

With a little help from our froggy friends, of course! We dropped a forest named first - an endeavor which an encouraging 50% of the group survived - and then, in an impressive pulling tour de force, Wems dragged three typhoon loroks halfway across the zone to the oceanside.

In shocking act of cowardice, Faruek the "Bold" at last took to the rooftops in an effort to escape the amphibian menace. To no avail:

[Image: 3372703566_8efce97a0a_o.jpg]

So three cheers for frog-push, and we spent the last bit of the evening shimmying up trees with levitate. Fun!

[Image: 3372760652_9e97023318_o.jpg]

Thanks to Wemsler and Saoris for the action, as well as to Zygorr for coming and rezzing all our corpses afterwards Wink

Extra special, heartfelt thanks to the amphibian community in Storms, and above all to the 7 or 8 brave frogs who laid down their lives getting these flags done.

Ravenwing

woo! awesome job you guys! congrats
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

i am gonna take pictures too ~
gratz guys!
[Image: 1.png]

Nice! Grats! That's impressive doods -

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Awesome work!

Woots!!! Love yall.

Yep, I am southern, I said YALL.
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam