Saying hello
Hello Temerity,

Wanted to introduce myself. I am playing a barb. shaman on Al Kabor and am hoping to join your ranks if possible. I've been grouping alot with Moonglum's cleric, Action, the good mr. Jackson. (i like that name). I'm hoping I can ask him to sponser me when my level gets up there. Others that might know me are the kind enchanters and druids of Tem who humor my buff requests.. dont think Ive played much on this server without KEI or 9's heh.

Previously I was in a raid guild for 3 years on Tunare (with a barb. shaman). It's kind of funny, we raided through to the start of PoP before I left, and I was never interested in all the trillions of add'ons after PoP, so raiding on this server would be perfect for me. It's sort of like picking up where I left off. We did emperor, cleared VT the few months before I left. I really enjoyed the end game when I played before, and specifically executing sharp tactics with a tight group of skilled players. Also liked to be able to laugh at a good wipeout. I'm sure thats not an issue with temerity though! Well I expect to be posting an app when i hit 55.. hope to see you guys around.

Thanks,
-Blore

Lvl up and get with our program, Blore.

Focus plz, thex ;P

hit me up if you see me around blore =) i have alts in a bunch of level ranges and can join you for some leveling fun Smile
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

hi. see you in game

<== HONK
Mechaike

/wave Blore!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

hi and welcome
[Image: 773.png]

Hey hey! Welcome and hello.

Hey Blore! Moong has said great things about the people he's been leveling up with, hope it's all true!

omg avo how did you get seth green to pose for your sig?

and welcome Blore
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

Welcome to Al'kabor Blore!

Another ex-Tunarian! Welcome to Al Kabor, Blore!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Welcome Blore

Faite Wrote:omg avo how did you get seth green to pose for your sig?

and welcome Blore

hahaha... i thought it was seth green as well
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

Welcome Blore, nice to see you post here!

See you in Norrath,

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Nice to meet ya, Blore. Don't worry, you'll occasionally have a mutha of a wipeout with us to laugh about. It's all part of going after the big waves!