Thanks
Just wanted to thank a few members(you know who you are) for the buffs and items last night. I also want to thank you for lending me an ear when I had questions as I shake the rust off.

The experience is everything I dreamed it would be, though the mac I got seems a bit dated, the game is running ok overall. I might have to upgrade in 6 months as a Bday presentBig Grin .

Gator, that's awesome to hear. We love seeing you enjoying yourself on our obscure little server.

Welcome to the big (old) show!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Hope you are having a good time! Look me up if you ever need an Enchanter.
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

Hey Gator. Send me a what's up when you get close to 20. I've got a cleric alt that needs a few levels. Perhaps we can grind through a few together. Being you are a troll I'm thinking some Spitpaw annhilation via crock action.

Lumbar Wrote:Hey Gator. Send me a what's up when you get close to 20. I've got a cleric alt that needs a few levels. Perhaps we can grind through a few together. Being you are a troll I'm thinking some Spitpaw annhilation via crock action.

Sounds good. I hit 12 this morning, I am going to try to play some this weekend(hit and miss with Birthdays). I am in Kurns Tower atm untill 14ish then I will try to hit PCaverns untill 20ish.Big Grin