Emp Key
I'm in ssra all day today killing snakes. If any of you newer players need commanders for your emperor key and overall your VT key.
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

Would it be bad for me to sneak in during work?

Just waiting for the boss to leave early....

New folks: make this a priority. It's awesome to have someone so helpful and comitted as Faite is to help with this. If we do Emp and you don't have the key there may be some waiting before we can hit it again, best to get this part odlf VT key out of the way asap!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Saoris needs. Not sure of the specifics.
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

Big thanks to Faite for running this, and everyone who helped! Grats all on keys.

Just updating here too, after VT today we got Kept his comm1 and comm2, thanks for helping him the other day Faite (St. Patty of ssra)
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]