Aerin'Dar

Aerin'Dar

how we love thee

Photobucket

gathering and the calm before the storm...

Photobucket

staring down the dwagon!

Photobucket

Mecha got skeert!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

phat lootz!

Photobucket

the final stretch...

Photobucket

Photobucket

temerity 4 teh win!

Photobucket

Woot finally no poof on the PP got one of my missing flags! I also love that dragon model, so cool (his AoE sucks though, FBoT for the win).

Big Grin
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I love that fight! Wish I was thereSad For a ranger, it's pew pew pew all the time!!Big Grin Big Grin

GRATZ!!!

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Frawesome shots, Red. The crystal dragon model is one of my favs.

can CSS make slide show like or gallery like presentation of pictures. I'll investigate some but, if someone knows off hand Wink
[Image: 1.png]

Redleaf Wrote:

phat lootz!

Photobucket

Indeed Rolleyes
Asher - Maestro

Zygor Wrote:can CSS make slide show like or gallery like presentation of pictures. I'll investigate some but, if someone knows off hand Wink

yes, but it's easier to do with javascript
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

no javascript for Redleaf !!Wink
[Image: 1.png]

Zygor Wrote:can CSS make slide show like or gallery like presentation of pictures. I'll investigate some but, if someone knows off hand Wink

The ability to make slideshow like presentations is included in the CSS spec, but is unsupported in most browsers. Better to stick to javascript of flash.