10th Anniversary Event Friday 5:00PM PDT
Zorblak Wrote:Did they ever end up doing anything besides turning people into things and running in circles? I would've liked to have killed something at some point...

No - two races - followed by illusion handout that lasted a long time.

Very confusing for a while -

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Well, at the end even the GM was sorry for the mess and promised the next event would be more organized. Lets see Smile
Moulder, 65 Necromancer and off hour corpse summoner

moulder Wrote:Well, at the end even the GM was sorry for the mess and promised the next event would be more organized. Lets see Smile

I think they were expecting a typical Al'Kabor turnout of 40-60 level 65's.

Our server population has grown so much lately and the demographic has changed quite a bit too.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

I'm sure they had planned on summoning something to kill, but when you have 180 people of all levels show up, there isn't much you can do to involve everyone.

The number of people that showed up is amazing. I wouldn't have guessed.

I wish I made time to attend. Sad

Avocado Wrote:The number of people that showed up is amazing. I wouldn't have guessed.

I wish I made time to attend. Sad

You missed out on the D0rf mask. I think I am the only D0rf bard on the server. Smile
Asher - Maestro

Having a bard named after a Dwarven bard from literature I am incredibly jealous Asher. Congratulations again on the rarest of the rares.

Asher Wrote:You missed out on the D0rf mask. I think I am the only D0rf bard on the server. Smile

I'll get one when we (or someone) kills the Sleeper.

Avocado Wrote:I'll get one when we (or someone) kills the Sleeper.

I think you are being optimistic. I very much doubt we will have sleeper 2.0. Someone told me that when sleepers was first entered it was empty. This is probably the state it will be in if the sleeper is woken up IMO. I don't intend on waking the sleeper. Especially since we have been pharming them as they spawn for the past month or so.
Asher - Maestro

I wouldn't mind seeing the sleeper die at some point and time. There is a nice DS ring clicky quest there.
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

Faite Wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing the sleeper die at some point and time. There is a nice DS ring clicky quest there.

Assuming we actually have ST 2.0
Asher - Maestro