X-Men Origins movie
I dont know how many of you have seen it already but unless you are paying for matinee tickets i do not recommend this. We all go to see movies about super heroes for one thing (and that is one of the major reasons why we play EQ) and thats to see sparkles and magic and super shit going on all over the screen. This was seriously lacking in this movie. Plus too many plot holes and stupid movie mistakes (like "oh lets let the bad guy live, because we good guys are above that"... maybe im just evil but not the way i would handle it). It had its entertaining moments though. Oh yeah... gambit needed to be in it more and blow more stuff up, and more deadpool... because he is baller.
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

sucks even on DvD also
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

I'm looking forward to the Avengers movie.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

I was less than satisfied. They made the same mistakes in this movie as they did in the other movies: introducing characters as fan favorites, under-developing those characters and leaving the fans angry with how they were introduced in the film.

There are also many many plot issues that will not align with the first and second X-Men movies (mostly with Sabertooth and Stryker).

Of corse it was nice to see a shirtless Hugh Jackman, however!

Emryes Wrote:Of corse it was nice to see a shirtless Hugh Jackman, however!

it was a semi full frontal hugh jackman actually... semi because he hid his 3rd leg with one of his other legs.
I WANT MORE SUPER POWERS!!! and above all else, more gambit (they cut out so much of the new orleans filming i saw happening down here from the film). Oh yeah and Professor X looked effing CREEPY... kind of like that woman that had so much plastic surgery she looks like a lion (look up Jocelyn Wildenstein)
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

I loved the first X-men movie. Then the second one just sorta fell apart somewhere in the first 30 minutes. This newest one isn't on my to-see list. Star Trek, TF2 and maybe Harry Potter ftw!

Emryes Wrote:I was less than satisfied. They made the same mistakes in this movie as they did in the other movies: introducing characters as fan favorites, under-developing those characters and leaving the fans angry with how they were introduced in the film.

There are also many many plot issues that will not align with the first and second X-Men movies (mostly with Sabertooth and Stryker).

Of corse it was nice to see a shirtless Hugh Jackman, however!

So true, Em, so true..

Rotten Tomatoes called it, with a miserable 36%.

Oh well, Star Trek looks a LOT better, cant wait to see that next week!
Mechaike likes 'em furry

[Image: densig.png]

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1428897

Man, I was so pissed that they really screwed up Deadpool.

"The merc with a mouth" has no mouth? wtf.

I don't know which was worse, their job on DareDevil or their job on Deadpool.
Asher - Maestro

sucked pretty bad if you ask me. hollywood can't keep from butchering any film it touches. they need to make a movie about making movies, and ruining them so bad. maybe it won't suck as much.

Movies made for the lowest common denominator FTL!!! Sad

Wrathen Wrote:sucked pretty bad if you ask me. hollywood can't keep from butchering any film it touches. they need to make a movie about making movies, and ruining them so bad. maybe it won't suck as much.

"Be Kind, Rewind" (that jack black movie... i think thats what it was called) kind of had tha tmessage for me. people liked their movies better than the real ones
Bacchus

Bacchus Wrote:"Be Kind, Rewind" (that jack black movie... i think thats what it was called) kind of had tha tmessage for me. people liked their movies better than the real ones
Michel Gondry is a genius.
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Be Kind, Rewind was awesome.

Wrathen Wrote:Be Kind, Rewind was awesome.

OMG, tell me you are joking. I rarely ever walk out of movies and if it wasn't for Mos I probably would have.

That movie was just horrible.
Asher - Maestro