Looking for a bard...
Hello, Temerity,

I'm looking for an old friend named Thinwhiteduke. I heard he might be stowing away in your guild.

Does he ever pop his head around your forums?

Raz
Raziel Sorcerin -- 53 Human Disciple of Destiny
Lassic Morinehtar -- 54 Iksar Heretic of Destiny

Hi again, Raziel. Yes, the duke is around here somewhere. I'll let him reply.

Raziel Sorcerin Wrote:Hello, Temerity,

I'm looking for an old friend named Thinwhiteduke. I heard he might be stowing away in your guild.

Does he ever pop his head around your forums?

Raz

Sometimes! What's up man!

HI Raziel, I wondering if that Lassic I saw was actually you. Welcome back to the server! The duke might reply, though I haven't seen him on here in awhile...
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Flankar Wrote:The duke might reply, though I haven't seen him on here in awhile...
He did....just before you did. :p
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Utdaan Wrote:He did....just before you did. :p

Well, F*#k me!
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Raziel Cool

Hi everyone!

I didn't realize how many former Destineers were in Temerity. It's good to see you guys again. I saw Waeen a couple times in game. I spoke with Duke, but I don't think I've seen you in game yes Flankar.

I'm moving back to the east coast next week from Germany, so hopefully I'll be on the same time as you guys.

Hey Duke, I talk to Praus every few days on instant messenger. I'm trying to get him to come back, but he likes the WoW action.

Saen, you need to put a verb with that subject, then an object of the verb and maybe a preposition. Pretty soon you'll make a complete sentence.
Raziel Sorcerin -- 53 Human Disciple of Destiny
Lassic Morinehtar -- 54 Iksar Heretic of Destiny