Flag list HTML format
Well looks like someone went all skitzo and removed my access. Don't know if it was they just didn't believe that I'm still wanting to be part of the guild and continue to help.

This is an updated list(in html format) of people currently active and listed on TPS. I added one or two that haven't been added to TPS due to inactivity or no raids they could attend. I'll keep updating it and what not until someone wants to take over the documents.

Temerity Flags
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

Faite Wrote:Please remove my forum access.

You didn't post this in our Internal "Rants" forum?
Asher - Maestro

lol yea forgot about that.
[Image: sig.jpg]
[SIZE="1"]Faite, Paladin of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]...................... ...........................[SIZE="1"]Faites, Shaman of Temerity on Al'Kabor[/SIZE]

So...are you quitting or not? Do you have these emo spazz episodes on the forums for attention or something?

Can you please, please, please make up your fucking mind?

Are you happy Smile

Sad Sad

Indifferent :/

IN NEED OF ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I think your schizophrenic, Faite. There is absolutely no consistency in your behavior whatsoever and It's having a really bad effect on how people perceive you.

I don't care if you help a thousand people get VT keys or low-tier flags, it isn't worth your cryptic rants where nobody knows what the fuck your taking about followed by a weak-ass attempt at quitting the guild. You are most definitely to the point of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" here with these monthly episodes, so knock it the fuck off, it's annoying as hell.

You're like a waitress with a bad memory, we know your gonna be coming back. So, before you have another "episode" on these forums, please ask yourself if this is really how you want to be perceived, how you want to be remembered. More importantly are you ready to face the consequences of your decision? Because I'm done with you.

My name here. Or there. I dunno. Lemme go find another place to put my name.

Alzheimer's a bitch.

Faite Wrote:I hope everyone understands I still honestly want to be with you guys in the guild, no matter if I'm tagged or not I'll always be here to help you guys.

I don't post a lot.. go ahead look at my post count.. see.. not many posts. Generally, I don't have much to say because I contribute little as it is. It's not my place to make remarks regarding anyone, it's your toon, play it how you wanna play it. That being said..

Maybe I don't get it. YOUR reasons, YOUR morals. You You You.. Have you just found out.. being in a guild is not about you?

You say "I won't support the Temerity tag until I agree 100% with how stuff is done"

Then you say... "No matter if I'm tagged or not I'll always be here to help you guys." ????

I have no doubt you have done amazing things for this Guild Faite, been there to support, help, endure all the trials and tribulations through the time you've been here.. Yeah this guild is great with ya.

If you don't wanna be here.. then Don't.. make the choice..

It seems to me if you are so against what we stand for, why support those that chose to remain in this guild.. in the truest sense, you are still supporting the things that you hate so much about us. I'd really like a list of what you find so morally horrid about Temerity. I almost feel like putting up a sign now by the PoT Stones that says No Loitering, that means you Faite(s).

Sorry if I come off as an Asshole, maybe because it's Memorial day and I'm just an old vet remembering my friends who are no longer here, perhaps I just don't understand you and never have.

I'll mirror the sentiments of those before me.

~Dubya

~ Hunter Waeen Silverleaf