Fennin Ro, You're A Mean One
Here are a few pics I took during our first attempt at Fennin Ro. Zetro went up the ramp and in the side door after clearing a couple of his guards, an Elite Guardian of Ro. But! As he aggroed Fennin, another guardian popped on him.

So, the raid is all psyched to do some long awaited damage to this bad-boy, everyone conscious of range, positioning etc. Then this happened....

When I saw Fennin Ro running into a wall behind his warder, I knew we were completely FUBARED.

Fennin Fail

LOL! Are you fekking kidding me?! Look at those dudes! They're like Batman and Robin on a month long meth binge and Stamm is the guy that was court ordered to reel them in to treatment. Poor Stamm

Fennin Fail

Vicious dudes.

Fennin Fail

Fennin up close and personal. This is right after Stamm took a dirt nap and lava face started tearing the raid apart. I think if this were "MTV Cribs, EQ style" Fennin would be saying. "Wassup bitchez?! Want some?".

Fennin Fail

This is the last thing I believe a lot of the raid saw...A giant red chicken clawed foot right before , LOADING PLEASE...

Fennin Fail

Your view sure is a lot more interesting than mine! We'll put a stop to that meth binge soon enough!
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Man I can't wait till I get jum his Sol Ro flag so I can help out on this big baddie. Nice progression Tems hope I can be there when he falls. 8)