Lost access to forums
Lost access for some reason.

buff!

you poofed.

msg zetro
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Hi Buffem. I sent you an email yesterday. Is the email address in your forum profile still a good one to use? Just let me know.

Ah my school one is full, which is most likely the one i put here. By the time you read this ill make some space.

I was just informed that I was dropped due to my inactivity, and that I would have to reapply again to join the guild. So I would like to thank you guys for the time I had played with you since I will probably not reapply. Im not too serious with eq, or loots and mainly play just for kicks. My time is fairly erratic so I should probably just move on to another guild which can accommodate that. Best of luck in your journeys.

Sorry to hear that Buffs.

While we do not require any certain amount of play time from members, we do expect our applicants to be active during the time of their application.

Hope you reconsider applying in the future.
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

SOrry to hear that Buffem. Being an app is kind of demanding, for sure. Hope you reapply when/if you find you have a block of time that work for you.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Sorry to hear that Buff - If things change in the future please apply again! I hardly had a chance to play with you in game! PST if you're looking for tankage for some fun stuffs!