so thats where Ogres come from!
So once there was this Gnome named Nydi, she was pretty stinkin awesome! Her reputation was known Galaxy wide and beyond!! Nydi was a shadow night, so being a Gnomish shadow night meant that by nature, she was good, but by class choice she was evil. But there was something special about this gnome, oh yes, special indeed. AND not just because of the plate helmet she wore!

Nydi was fairly balanced between evil and not. Which gave her an edge in life, it helped her in patience with killing mobs, etc.

So news of her spread far and wide. To the point where space aliens, from outter space, decided they needed to see this gnome. Now these weren't your patrolling centi type aliens, or your pansy shar vahlians. Now this was a much more advanced race, one far beyond what a wizard could tank, or something that wipes a raid because the raid target has a catnip proccing weapon. No, this was a super advanced alien race.

They watched Nydi, and decided they needed her in their slave army, she was that hardcore. She was so hardcore however, that they knew they could not just kidnap her. Then one had the brilliants idea of cloning her! YES! With nydi cloans we could RULE EVERY PLANET IN THE EXISTANCE OF EXISTINGNESS!

So they made their apps draw straws, and the space ranja didn't draw the short straw, but he was sent in anyways. Isn't it nice to see that even though we are so far apart, we are still the same? Anyways, back to the story. So they told the ranja they were going to beam him/her.....let's just say it, cause I'm not up on my alien anatomy, down to norrath. It stepped on the telepad and as soon as he did, they all nuked at once and killed it! They laugh at it! Poor keeneythix vahl tiv xious! After it woke up, they told it not to loot, they cast lev on it and it came to norrath! It watched and waited, and after a raid, he clipped some hair from the hands of a mob who made a mistake of going for nydis head.

Once retieved, they rezzed it back to its corpse, but his clothes were on the outside of the ship. Its a suck life for ranjas, across the board.

So the aliens went back into outter space, and began the process of trying to clone her, with their advanced alien technology!

But, being as awesome as Nydi is, they couldn't clone her! And simular to the zoning + gnome illusion bug, the nydi clone grew and grew and grew and were humungous! And slightly disfigured! They got all of her evil Shadow Knight traits , such as her rage, and evilness, but non off the good gnomey qualities! Enraged at their alien creators, they went on a rampage, and in this fury, they accidently slung one of the aliens into ,"the nig red button that you don't press" !!! This button sent them flying back in time!!! And they crashed in a swamp!! The aliens , as uber intelligent as they were, didn't have the leet gear, and slowly their corpses rotted, because the harsh savages of the swampes prevented them from getting their bodies, and they had no necros.

So they died off. But yeah, that's the orgin of the ogre. True story.

I should totally be named guild historian for all this and your lucky I share these tid bits of knowledge and wisdom with you!
INC MGB MEM BLUR!

Spinjas Ghost
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1364477

Spinja ,The Lyrical Ninja (AllaKabor Profile Coming soon)

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. -- Helen Keller

You do know that you're not supposed to use rubbing alcohol in mixed drinks, right?
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Utdaan Wrote:You do know that you're not supposed to use rubbing alcohol in mixed drinks, right?

lol couldn't have said it better myself
[Image: 773.png]

You two just don't appreciate the fine art of historical (satirical) chronoeolgyismness.

And utdaan, just you wait, I have all of ak anon working on my ranja cannon (see the end of the previous thread of tem history)

Your time is coming!
INC MGB MEM BLUR!

Spinjas Ghost

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. -- Helen Keller

Spinja Wrote:And utdaan, just you wait, I have all of ak anon working on my ranja cannon

I think you spent way too much time working for Trep Thilcan in your earlier days. Wink :p
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Utdaan Wrote:I think you spent way too much time working for Trep Thilcan in your earlier days. Wink :p

Your one to talk :-P
;-)

Race ya!
INC MGB MEM BLUR!

Spinjas Ghost

Rofl Spin, I love it!

That also means I'm Moon, Stu and Gum's daddy! Big Grin
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

Nydi Wrote:That also means I'm Moon, Stu and Gum's daddy! Big Grin

According to the story, you are a mommy.:eek:
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

You smack my ass and your getting a Moonpie Nydi!

Moon Wrote:You smack my ass and your getting a Moonpie Nydi!

Lmao!
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam