Hedge Run this Sunday
Hey everyone,

Sorry for those of you who were not there yesterday, I apologize Sad. We ended up doing the run instead of the raid! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Much love!

Let's do this! I'm definitely in.

I might be out of town this weekend, but I could always come back early on Sunday for this if Nord can't make it. Might want to catch Visclere in game as well to see if he can make it (I think he's almost 50 already so he'll be apping soon)
[Image: 5.png]

You should also post this on Destiny's site if you haven't already.
Asher - Maestro

This is an unofficial hedge raid so I would think that anyone could come really. I may be able to come... if so my 63 cleric would be in attendance.
[Image: 595.png]

I doubt I'll be able to make it. I'm still in my soccer season, so I usually can't play then.
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

What's the website for destiny/how do i post something on their page? Also, could someone give me a list of new members/apps who need this so I can message them?

Thanks!
Stinkyfish have more fun

[Image: 666.png]

Bragon (?)
Carp
Choclate
Drindel (?)
Jerumiah
Nord
Wookie

There's also a couple other people, I think. As Bijaz mentioned, Visclere is a pre-App. You can post on Destiny's website (http://destiny.guildportal.com/), but it might be better to just PM some officers over there or on the EQMac boards with the info. It's probably a tiny bit too late for their Asian crew, but the Euros and East Coasters will be in for sure.

Elleb, Gnostica, and Thuule would be the best officers to try. Definitely Elleb or Thuule since they do the Night Time/US East coast stuff.

Carp Wrote:What's the website for destiny/how do i post something on their page? Also, could someone give me a list of new members/apps who need this so I can message them?

Thanks!

Destiny uses Guildportal to host their website. Easily found in the Guilds forum on eqmac.com in the Guild contact forum. They have a Guest registration so that you can post on their open forums. If you have a current Guildportal login, you can also use that.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Delorne Wrote:Bragon (?)
Carp
Choclate
Drindel (?)
Jerumiah
Nord
Wookie

There's also a couple other people, I think. As Bijaz mentioned, Visclere is a pre-App. You can post on Destiny's website (http://destiny.guildportal.com/), but it might be better to just PM some officers over there or on the EQMac boards with the info. It's probably a tiny bit too late for their Asian crew, but the Euros and East Coasters will be in for sure.

Elleb, Gnostica, and Thuule would be the best officers to try. Definitely Elleb or Thuule since they do the Night Time/US East coast stuff.

I'll check on Drindel's flags and confirm if he needs or not... I realized my druid already had all that done so I can bring along Nord, Drindel, and / or Visclere for flags if any / all of them are unavailable. I can just have all three follow bijaz if needed.
[Image: 5.png]

I really should bust my butt and get my cleric box leveled to catch these flags....

wtb KEI!