Very long over due
This post is long over due. Four or five years ago, when I was in Temerity, I played a character named Sniggles. I leveled this magician to 65, and raided with the guild. Over time, I began to dislike my mage and saw the need for a bard in the guild. Rather than explaining to the leaders of Temerity that I wanted to re-roll, I lied. I pretended to quit the game as Sniggles, I then made Twist, leveled her to 65 and joined Temerity. After playing the character for some time, the lies began to wear on me and I eventually told the truth. Shortly there after, I left the guild (I probably handled this poorly as well, but I honestly cannot remember) and the game.

I cannot express enough how sorry I am for my previous actions. At the time, I believe I was either nineteen or twenty years old, and while the age doesn’t exonerate me for my behavior, nor does it justify my actions, I feel my level of social maturity at that point in my life played a role in the way I acted. Without getting into too much detail, the last four to five years of my life have been an extremely humbling experience for me, filled with much loss. Currently, I am still working at the restaurant, however, now I am in college, working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts.

I recently came back to Everquest from playing World of Warcraft in hopes of reconnecting with some old friends, and just to enjoy a good grind. So far, I’ve had a pleasant experience. I was also strongly considering reapplying to Temerity, but I was not about to do so without submitting a formal apology to all of you. While I cannot change what has happened, the best I can do is work toward making things right, and take each experience as a lesson learned. Once again, to all of you, new members as well as old, I am very sorry.

~Twist (Nic)

I appreciate your sharing - would have never known and been fine, but to step up and volunteer this information is a bold step in clearing the air, and I admire your willingness to do so.

I look forward to playing with you in the future, and am certainly aboard the "willing to accept your apology" train.

Thanks for sharing,

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

You left over the Bard cloak from AR. Yes, it was a little drama filled. Glad time has shown you the errors of your youth.

I no long play, but thought I would fill in the blanks for you. So feel free to ignore my post.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

There is no shame in needing to change class. Sometimes we all get burnt out. I am not sure how the officers handle it but whatever keeps more people at our raids is a good thing in my opinion.

From my experience bards are a lot less fun on raids then they are grouping/soloing, unless you like being a mana/buff and debuff bot.
Asher - Maestro

Bora Wrote:I would fill in the blanks for you.

Bora!!!

This is Wrathen's kill call message while on raids

Wrathen shouts: "FOR BORA!"

Tee-hee-hee! Hope you're well!

Emryes Wrote:Bora!!!

This is Wrathen's kill call message while on raids

Wrathen shouts: "FOR BORA!"

Tee-hee-hee! Hope you're well!

I love you Wrathen! Thank you for telling me. I got a chuckle and am humbled that someone would think of me.

We are well and I miss you all very much. I read the forums several times a week, I miss you all so much.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Bora whisked Edwena off her feet and they moved to Bora Bora!!

j/k

Miss you two, say hey to Ed for me!

(And Ronan still sleeps with and loves his blankey!)

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]