01/07/10- 10th Coldain Ring War
Hi Temerity and Alkabor,

I've been sitting on the 9th Coldain Ring and associated quest items for too long, it's time to finish up!

On Thursday, January 7, 2010 around 8pm EST I will be running the 10th Coldain Ring War. All are invited to attend.

This is a very fun event, where the Giants of Velious try to storm Thurgadin. We have to protect both the city and a small band of dwarf NPCS from the countless waves of organized and bloodthirsty giants. The battle rages across the middle of the Great Divide, and lasts between 2 and 3 hours.

Be warned that the event script changes the dynamic of the zone- I think that the mobs normally found there despawn for the event. I also strongly suggest that all attendees should be level 45+.

Loot won during the event will be randomed out to attendees that can use it. If you win one item, you're out of the running for any others.

We will meet in the Great Divide outside of Thurgadin, assembling before 8PM. If we do not have enough players to run the event, then it will be postponed.

Information about the event can be found here.
Information about the end boss of the event can be found here.

Hope to see you there!

-Avo

Bump.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Ahh cool, should be able to be there tonight, let's dooo eeet!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Thank you Rysia. Big Grin Was just gonna do that.

I will be logging in about 7:30. If any veterans of running this event are there and willing to answer some questions I have, that would be great.

I haven't done this event in maybe 3 years, so I forget if the giants that spawn in different areas do so at the same time, and split the raid force up. I seem to recall enough time for everyone to run to a different area, kill all the giants, and then locate the next wave, and so on.

Anyways, should be fun!

Giants deaded! Thanks everyone. I owe a lotta favors now!

Wohooo! Congrats Avo! It was fun.

Grats avo!

Gratz Avo!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Was an absolute blast! Congratulations Avo! Also i love my new crown Smile