Account problems
I never had this happen before,but when I got to log in on either of my accounts i get message (No valid subscription found) then it opens up a blank page on safari with error message.

Now I let my secondary account expire this past week just to make sure I did not overdraft due to extensive and expensive Christmas shopping. Although my main account should be intact.

This is really spooking me. I'm hoping there is something wrong with server perhaps?

Seems like the server's alright.

Head over to station.sony.com. Below their top banner is a pull down menu for My Account, and there should be a Subscription Info option as the second one down. Click on that and use your normal log in info in order to check your account's status.

I did that and oddly says both are closed? I only closed my secondary which seems odd. I'll try and reinstate the account tomorrow Sad

That's odd. Did you get a new credit card # recently? That's all I can think of...
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

You have Won EverQuest and can no longer play.

~ Hunter Waeen Silverleaf

Yes Stamm. Ended up being my bank card expired and my new one was sitting in a pile of my mail. How embarrassing is that.

On a Side note you fail at RL..

~ Hunter Waeen Silverleaf

Awwww!

Don't worry, no one listens to rangers anyways! =)
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam