Hedge Event this Saturday
Hi All. I am running a Hedge event at 3PM this coming Saturday for Destiny players. 3PM is GMT so may be early for some of you. I believe that is 10AM EST No guarantees we will have space, i will choose the team depending on who i need. However please be by Hedge if you would like the chance for a flag. I will fit you in if i can.

Hoya and thank you.

Howdy All.

Seems you guys took Terris down ) so the Hedge event is off, we were going to leap frog into Terris after the hedge.

I will reschedule the Hedge shortly and update you guys. Seems our schedules crossed this time.

Our last Terris kill was the 14th and she's on a 3 day repop, from what I've read (I've been mistaken many times before). She should have popped by now, and she should definitely be up Saturday.

Hi Delorne

Destiny new the beginning of this year would require some changes and swaps. We killed Grummus instead and will schedule Terris again, but have a few other priorities for the moment. Terris will be attempted soon and hence a hedge event will happen. Will keep you all posted