Thanks Tem pickup crew
Hey folks just wanted to say a quick thanks to those of you present at the always hotly contested Dozekar spawn this week. Pathies were going to head out there as well but we were a bit late on the draw. Since I was already out there I sucked up whatever ranger pride I may have and sent Ader a tell asking if I could join informing him of the drop I was after. I deffinatly expected to see a polite no as an answer which would have been totally understandable.

So up pops the "FOLLOW" button, after a kill that didnt yield the drops anyone was really after I was even more surprised to be offered equal roll rights on a drop. Thanks again, was the first time I put that Goblin Earring to work on big D, actually he's not that big for a dragon Smile

Thanks again, and Lextin you sneaky Rogue I have your PP I know your just dodging me to rake up the interest.

Echofinder Wrote:Hey folks just wanted to say a quick thanks to those of you present at the always hotly contested Dozekar spawn this week. Pathies were going to head out there as well but we were a bit late on the draw. Since I was already out there I sucked up whatever ranger pride I may have and sent Ader a tell asking if I could join informing him of the drop I was after. I deffinatly expected to see a polite no as an answer which would have been totally understandable.

So up pops the "FOLLOW" button, after a kill that didnt yield the drops anyone was really after I was even more surprised to be offered equal roll rights on a drop. Thanks again, was the first time I put that Goblin Earring to work on big D, actually he's not that big for a dragon Smile

Thanks again, and Lextin you sneaky Rogue I have your PP I know your just dodging me to rake up the interest.

Hey bud! Great to see you drop by!! Tem most always has a /random for mains on non official raids and Im glad you got a chance to hang with the evil empire!! lol.

Grats on your drop and dont think im not charging interest Smile
[Image: 595.png]

Grats Echo!

Don't be a stranger. Big Grin
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

Hi Echo! Glad you had fun, sorry I missed you!
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.