Oogliest goes green
When I started an SK alt PC side, I had every intention of grinding out the faction and getting him a Greenmist. I never really got around to it, sadly. But, this time around, I made sure I went the distance. After hours upon hours of grinding faction, more than 10k spent on bone chips, tanking my FV faction, and scouring Kunark for all the quest pieces, I finally managed to accomplish my goal.

[Image: greenmist.png]

There's the big guy with his new sword and some of the flavor text from one of the earlier quests. It won't be procing for awhile, but I finished the quest at 21 and busted out a couple levels to give it a test run.

I want to thank Ueri for giving me the Greenish Metal Shard from Chardok. I had attempted to solo the Alchemist's Acolyte on numerous occasions, with the NPC poofing due to a geometry/z-axis bug. I also want to thank GM Ryalasta for providing assistance with the broken portion of the quest.

Next up for Oogliest: Loyalist Shield of Honor and The Secret of the Planes.

Congrats Del!
[Image: 549.png]

Who says you can never go back?!

Gratz Delinore.

Redleaf Wrote:Who says you can never go back?!

Don Henley says so... after the boys of summer are gone
-Pane's crap

Thats great Del, I plan on exploreing this quest too someday.

Awesome! Congratulations Del.

Grats Del! I hope to see the fashion show soon.

Grats Del!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

That's ballin FRESH!

Grats dude.

Grats Del Smile Was happy to give you the shard thingy. Glad to see you accomplished your goal!
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam