Just a thank you
Just wanted to say thank you for letting me come along the Ragefire kill for Dart. Was alot of fun being chain feared all the way across the zone heh.

Now I can run around in my awful neon ugly human armor as a giant walking Kool-Aid man and damage the eyesight of all those in the Bazaar, I owe it all to you guys heh.

Looking forward to running around and killing more stuff with you guys, hopefully when I'm actually helpful!

Cheers

-Beld VanGuard

Clickers are always helpful Smile
Elder Judah, Harvester of Tares Lichen

V

It was fun hangin' with ya, DayGlo.

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

OH YEAH!

Lemme know when you need some more assistance with your epic. I like doing those quests =D
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Hey Beld! Great to see ya stop by and say hi. I just wanted to remind you and anyone who may be reading, we start our "flagging cycle" at the beginning of next month. We do 3 cycles a year and they are broken up over 4 months. Many targets require previous targets and quest and hailing etc..etc.... We also rarely ever hit them 2x a cycle. If people are interested in applying and flagging, early next month is a great time to start!

There is no rush for anyone to apply or flag - this is just a friendly reminder to everyone! I personally wasn't fully flagged for almsot 2 years and 3 months Smile

Catch me in game anytime.

Edited!
[Image: 595.png]

Lextin Wrote:We do 2 cycles a year and they are broken up over 4 months.

Ideally, we do three cycles a year!

Heya, Beld

Thanks for stopping by the forums and hope to see more of ya in game!
[Image: 502.png]

Thank you for the flagging cycle info, a few folks have already passed that on to me, followed by "GET 46 HURRY UP" heh.
Several members got me the first few flags I needed last night. So this is an addendum thanks I guess =p

Plenty more keys/flags/roadblocks to go tho!

Near, your masochism knows no bounds if you like doing epic quests for folks...I knew I liked you for some reason, we have that in common!

There isn't much left though. 2 rebreathers, Golem Ball in Fear, Maestro Hand in Hate, and Spiroc Blade in Sky.
Man that sure sounds like a lot typed out doesn't it? =p
So I guess when ya wanna plane crash and get me bent by scarelings and Revulent rats, let me know you're free and we'll see what we can do heh.

Appreciate the warm welcome you've all given me, thank you.

Hiya Beld, glad you had fun. and next time i see you i would like some berryblast Kool Aid sir!
He Shanks! He Tanks! He makes Julienne Fries!  http://www.allakabor.com/profile/index.php?id=706

We've actually been toying with the idea of some fear killage on an off night.

We did some golems a couple weeks back, but we can't seem to have an offnight when all three golems and CT is up. But if we get an opportunity ill be certain to let you know.

I am almost certain that there is a spiroc wing blade somewhere out there. The last time we did sky we banked many of them. I'm sure if u ask enough people one is bound to show up
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Hey Beld, I hate to say it but war epix are really just for fun at this point. Just as long as you know that, it shouldnt be something you want to focus too much on for character progression. Much much better weapons rot all the time, and some guilds will annouce this loot in trader channel when it is available.
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)