Potential Shei run soon?
Just wondering if there is any interest in killing Shei Vinitras in AR at any point. Seems like he drops good stuff, and seeing as we have a ton of bards all of a sudden, we should do a few runs and see if we can reward them with cloaks! Anyways, just an interest post. Maybe we can get enough for a fun offnight smackdown?
Stinkyfish have more fun

[Image: 666.png]

Shei is one of the few bosses my PC guild did not down in Luclin, but more importantly, it's one where I got the shit kicked out of me several times and never got my payback!

I'm in.
-Beld VanGuard
Kool-Aid Warrior

[Image: 748.png]

I'd love to, for a shot at the Shears obviously Smile
[Image: 749.png]

Shei is the devil raid. So the answer is no.

I'd be in for this, last couple of times we did this wasn't the most precise, I'd think with current gearing that this could be a decent farm for a couple of decent drops.

Redleaf Wrote:Shei is the devil raid. So the answer is no.

Redd!!! gimme your feelins!
[Image: 595.png]

with my current play time i'd most likely miss it, but i'd go if i were online

with that said, i think you should def talk to Zetro about the strat that we use, cause its about, 100x better then the strats we had on pc

its not really fair to ask him to lead/attend/pull this potential off night farming target, but if you could get him to go the first time and work with a few pullers showing them what / how / when to pull what for future farming it would be invaluable imo.
-Pane's crap

Id be in when/if this happens! Lets just make sure Shei is actually up Smile
[Image: 595.png]