Bard looks to make Tier Progression List!
Crazy as it may sound, I'm working my way up to start some more on the Tier 0 list! Dropping Lodizal is no big news for most, so I've been working my way towards some slightly loftier targets. A part of my own progression towards those targets are the wonder twins of UP, Radir and Tawro. No time like the present, so I dove straight in...

[Image: radir1.png]

Half health in no time! This'll be easy, no clue why I didn't try this sooner...

[Image: radir2.png]

Awesome, time to run all the way back to the Fyr Jen Tunnel then pull him back to the ME zone Rolleyes

[Image: radir3.png]

Nothing quite like a summoning mob that hits for 325. Except a summoning mob that hits for 325 and flurries.

[Image: SpiritofRadirSolo.png]

Hooray! For a couple hours worth of work I got Knotted Knuckles and the 15CHA bracelet. Next up, Tawro.

It took several hours? His resistance to off-pitch singing and flat notes must be extremely high! :p

Seriously though, Del, you continue to amaze. Awesome work.
[Image: 502.png]

I don't have flat notes and I'm never off key. I always roll with my favorite instrument...

[Image: autotuner.png]

You're rockin' the paradise!!!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Looks like Del needs his own slot on the guild progression thread!
[Image: 5.png]

Impressive, Del!

bijaz Wrote:Looks like Del needs his own slot on the guild progression thread!

YES!!!
Stupendous Tremendous
65 Ogre Beastlord of Temerity

Gear

A couple days back I got around to killing Tawro (Thanks to Beld helping me get the Swarmlord out of the way). Dropped Edge of Honor and the 15STA bracer.

[Image: SpiritofTawroSolo.png]

I got some more schemes and machinations in the wood work...

Radir... check!
Tawro... check!
Zelnithak...

[Image: ZelnithakSolo.png?t=1329690749]

check!

Looks like I'm going to have to move onto some dragons soon!

Edit: He dropped Curved Lunar Scimitar and the 15CHA bracer for me.

How you do you deal with getting summoned? Charm or something? (I've never played a bard)

Having a lot of HP/AC really helps. Having the ability to regen over 100 hp/tick also helps. Some mobs I utilize charm, some mobs I don't bother. It largely depends on the HP of the mob I'm facing, what their DPS is like, and what mobs are around that I can charm. Usually, I don't use charm, though. More often than not, it's slower and a general pain to keep up.

Summoning isn't a big issue for bards. We don't need to stand still in order to cast and Selo's puts massive amounts of distance between you and the mob. The frequency of summons can be an issue for some mobs. But the DPS of the mob is always the determining factor.

Gratz. That looks like it would be a lot of fun.

Nice work Delorne! FYI there are at least 4 dragons that will die considerably easier than that Camel. /FARM!

Wow, Del!

I wonder if Zelnithak has ever been soloed before on A'K. Were you self-buffed only?

Thanks, guys! I definitely have some more plans in the works. There's one slippery dragon that I'm very doubtful I can topple, but I'd be remiss if I didn't dive right in.

Yeah, clicky/self-buffed. I had Selo's, Black/Green Flower, Resonance, and Eighth Ring up. Most weren't needed, but it made things convenient.