Long time..
How goes it everyone? Whats new and exciting?

Anywho, I was thinking about messin around in eq a little bit and was wondering if anyone had any info on my toons? None of my old passwords work on the log in screen or on sonys site... I know quite a few people had access to P, does anyone still?

Either way, its nice to see youre all still here. Big Grin
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Hello Perrin!

A year and a half ago I sent emails to the address we have for you (michael_mXXXXXXX1@yahoo.com) about some serious account thievery that was taking place. We think your old character was among the victims. I never heard back from you.

Want to PM me with a new email address? I'll get you up to speed.

Hey, Perrin. Long time no see.

Howdy Perrin!

Nice to see you're alive and kickin' - good luck getting your account back. Mine got bamboozled as well, but I dealt with it right away.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Oh thats unfortunate he was somewhat well flagged.. ciest la vie i guess. Hey Red and Thik, hows everything? Thik you still better have my gear i gave you! :p haha joking of course. Hope to see you guys in game if i can ever get my account up and running again.

Is Frer still molesting children? or Lumbar puncture lurking anywhere?
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 

Heart

Frooter stops in now and again, same with Lumbar - I talk with Lum on the phone regularly, he is well by all accounts, and as rogue-like as ever.

Keep us posted on your account, I think I recall that Perrin was spotted logged in and running around, and I shot him some tells because I figured it was you, and I got all sorts of b.s. in response.

Are you back on the mainland, NYC?

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Hey Perrin, I sent a PM with the PW info I had way back when, but as the others said, I think Perrin was jacked, but they should be able to hook you up again.

yo perrin good to hear from you. you should be able to get the account unlocked since you are the original owner. we have only had problems reinstating accounts when the original owner was unable to be reached. talk to the big guys!
[Image: 773.png]

Holy Cow!!! Perrin! So are you a doctor now? Did you finish medical school?
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)

Was great to see you in game buddy! Good luck on the internship and your adventures in Norrath.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Bora and Ave! Yes finished med school and actually am a board certified doctor now haha... scary isnt it.. Wink How are you bora? Hows Ed?

Good to see you too Ave!
lets keel stuff

ps. f frer.. for good measure.
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 

Heart

Perrin Wrote:ps. f frer.. for good measure.

"like" that part.

Have to admit, I'm a little surprised to see you back... and thought you de-guilded?

I did and its been 3 years since i was last on so im sure many are surprised.
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 

Heart

We are doing well.

Mega Grats Dr. Perrin!

We are both now retired from EQ as well as in real life! Done some traveling, have lot's more planned to do in the future.
Bora Gann
Warrior of Rallos Zek
     (Retired)