The two little druids who could
Stories, quotes, quips from last nights raid: http://eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5708

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)

This was probably one of the best fights I've been lucky enough to have been a part of (right up there with our epic Emp fight).

Through the whole ordeal I knew that Temerity would find a way to pull it off successfully, not textbook, but successfully nonetheless.

It's fights like these that shine a bright light on any shadows of doubt concerning the playability and the excitement of Ever Quest.

I stated this yesterday and I'll reiterate it again; thank you baby Jesus for Temerity, home of the most ingenious, resourceful and gritty players on Al'Kabor.

/asskissing off

Redleaf

Grats all on a job well done!

Sorry we missed it. I was a bit worn out from the visit with the kids but planned on attending a little late. Too bad our DSL had other plans.

We had been having problems with the DSL going out since last Sunday. I phoned them numerous times about it, we would go through some unplugging and replugging of power cord and them testing and resetting the system to get it to work for a short time.

When I got up this morning again it was out, (it was on at 1:30am when I went to bed, but was out at 4:50am when I got up to send hubby off to work), I again called to complain. We did the same usual plugging and replugging, testing and what not, but I guess I got lucky this morning and had a smart service person. They put in a trouble request to my local office which did not open for several hours yet. Six hours or so later they called me back to say there was some sort of problems in their gear, not sure how long we will be out but they are fixing it.

As you can tell, by me being able to make a post finally, we are back up and running. Keep your fingers crossed it holds. We are both looking forward to Saturday's raid.

Bora

too bad you still suck at zoning o.O

Frer-Human Healer Guy & Stuff

Shooter-Pimp Ranjah

that fight is something that makes me proud to have the temerity tag over my head

temerity FTW!

Frer-Human Healer Guy & Stuff

Shooter-Pimp Ranjah

I'm still surprised that we all weren't squished.

crazy. That was so fun.

. And i got really good at looting my corpse too. ^_-