Final trial and 7th Hammer
Last night Stingy, Piamiles, Zorblak, Utdaan, Volothambot, and Kyth, after 11 attempts, finally managed to get the Trial of Flame down, which was the final trial for Piamiles, Zorblak, and yours truly.

It really was quite difficult for us. Controlling aggro (since they heal extremely fast if they're aggro'd on someone not in melee range) while killing fast enough and keeping all the mobs occupied and having enough mana to heal without a slower was exciting to say the least.

When you've done all 6 trials, you just go up to one of the Tribunals and say a single phrase, and he gives you the Mark:

That gets you into the 7th hammer. No, people don't need to do this: the amount of time involved in getting everyone flagged for 7th hammer is too prohibitive. Alla's entry for the Seventh Hammer. My pictures are better than Nameless Order's!

He starts out indiff:

But if you aggro him, well, he aggro's right back:

The guys around him, Zorb reported (I was dead and/or furiously clicking my screenshot hotkey), do a little dance right before they do their dot/manadrain AE:

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)

Edited by Kyth 12/28/2005 10:56 AM (Most Recent)

Pssst....Kyth....

There was some ranger there also.
And I think I counted 11 attempts.

Wulfgar
52 Warrior

Edited by Utdaan 12/28/2005 10:54 AM (Most Recent)

Sowwy. I got the eqmac post right.

Hmmm I counted zoning messages and got 6. Did we ever fail without evac'ing?

Ooooh you're right we did. When we killed 'em all the way down. And then there was that fun time that we evac'd but one was left alive. 11 works, will edit here and eqmac, thanks.

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)