Laeden's Photoworks
Hi All,
I am having a bit of fun with the photo idea. I'll come here to post the pictures that I take.

Fearless -
Gnat3.jpg

Team Red on CR mission
RedTeam.gif

Laeden
~Rootbear, pilikia (clr), moki (bst), shamoo (shm), tootle (brd), snoot (shd), snozby (enc)

A few more:
DersPosse.jpg
FirstDragon.jpg
LoneWarrior.jpg

Laeden
~Rootbear, pilikia (clr), moki (bst), shamoo (shm), tootle (brd), snoot (shd), snozby (enc)

don't put spaces in the names, this message board doesnt parse them right.

My suggestion, when it comes to URL's, is to not use spaces or any non-alpha-numeric characters like apostrophe and ampersand. The standard convention is to use underscore for space, and completely eliminate punctuation.

-- Aarlo Farlo (Magelo)

Its not the message boards problem its the script that generates the url string on my side asp.net is fairly new and I'm having problems with it. urlencode should replace spaces with the proper ascii symbol but its not. Untill I get this fixed please use Aarlos advice about naming convention.

Can Dual Wield AND carry a dozen donuts.-

Give up that bitter black urine men call coffee. Ahh. Java devil, you are now my bitch.
--- The Tick

Tick sound bite

Thanks for the guidance guys

Laeden

Ummmm Tofu....
Ok I admit my announcement should have gone to Raid, and that I probably should have been focusing more on getting away and trying to let everyone know there was trouble approaching. But I just could'nt resist taking this photograph because, well, to be honest I figured we were all gonna die no matter what happened.

UmmmmTofu.jpg

Laeden

Hearing about what happened and reading the caption..... that Talendor picture is hilarious!!!

-- Aarlo Farlo (Magelo)

That's some funny shit. Damn shame that tell went to group where I couldn't hear it My first indication that something was up was when I saw Aristar's HP drop. A short 20 seconds later it was all over.

Tofu - Dorf Paladin Extraordinaire
Magelo Profile

While admittedly not my best pictures. I felt we had to ahve some kind of record fo these events so I snapped a few during the fights.

Hate_Raid.jpg

Phinney001.jpg

Phinney002.jpg

Laeden

Another few shots taken on the spur of the moment:

Summary of the hate thing
Hate_doing_well.jpg

Hate_not_so_well.jpg

You can never be too careful around rangers
no_where_to_run.jpg

Silly people
Joust_upon_the_moor.jpg

Laeden

News Flash - Stinky Boy kills guild.

Mass_Death_In_Hate.gif

Laeden

Oh my goodness... that is too funny. Heres my other one of Dak in action.

Dakzsic is a truly evil SK...

Nepthys E'Resh
Lvl 65 ChickenSK
Fear me, for I wield the almighty Beer Goggles!

In the spirit of capturing one of the most temeritous days I can recall. I am working to place a few good shots from this day here for all to see.

First_Pull.jpg

Second_Pull_Severilous.gif

Second_Pull.jpg

King_Tofu.jpg

Laeden

A good plan gone bad...

Talendor001.gif

Laeden