Rysia deserves a hot flagon of Fluvio!
There I was, there I was, there I was in the Thicket...

Yes, my friends, it was quite the evening defending the Wall from such fierce creatures the likes most of you have never bore witness. Thicket rats, spiderlings, and even the occasional bixie drone brazenly crossed this HALFLING PALADIN. But, worry not, members of Temerity. For while you were doing whatever it is you do (seemingly anything save protecting Rivervale, the shining jewel of central Antonica), Fluvio, HALFLING PALADIN, was on watch.

Midway through my tour, while covered in sweat and spiderling gore, I received a message from Rysia offering to furnish me a fine paladin mace. Cautiously, I hurried off to meet her. "Cautiously" because I know Misty Thicket is quite the strategic position for the conquest of Antonica, and most outsiders would take great pride in luring a HALFLING PALADIN to their demise with false promises (of really awesome weapons that make your eyes bug out when you see them..oh my God!), thereby weakening any resistance to the mecca that is Rivervale.

Nevertheless, my suspicions were eased when confronted with an Elf, one of the lesser of the woodland races. Selflessly, Rysia bestowed upon this HALFLING PALADIN, the aforementioned fine paladin mace.

Once in my grasp, not even giant thicket rats stood against me.

Rysia, for your generosity and contribution to Rivervale, you deserve a hot flagon of Fluvio! Wink

(TL; DR: Thanks again for the mace!)

Yep that's our Rysia. Always helping the halflings! Geez! Tongue Tongue :welcome:

Tolnak
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

--Benjamin Franklin

[Image: 2048670.png]

Welcome Fluvio, that brings me back to my days on the wall watch, kill well young pally!
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

Ah, how I remember my days long ago defending the Great Wall of Serilis. The Mighty...er I mean Misty Thicket has a lot of adventure to offer an enthusiastic young HALFLING PALADIN, but danger also lurks behind every stone and farm furrow!

How fortuitous that you encountered Rysia and are now better able to protect the beloved Vale.

I've been chuckling about this post all day! It made me smile. Glad that you were on when I was looking for a home for the weapon and that you were able to equip and use it right now! Being a rogue I can wear many guises including HALFLING ROGUE! I come in peace. The mecca of Antonica need not fear my passing through.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Rysia Wrote:I come in peace.

Riiiiiight.. just like you "come in peace" with sour cream and other toppings. We all know you are just buttering up a new meal!

Welcome Fluvio!
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

Nydi Wrote:Riiiiiight.. just like you "come in peace" with sour cream and other toppings. We all know you are just buttering up a new meal!

Nydi's just never been able to put that hors d'oeuvre incident out of his mind. Pay no attention to that gnome behind the curtain!
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias