World Sever is Down?
Or is that just my internet connection doing funny stuff!

around 8PM EST Tues
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

No, same thing happened to me. I just posted in the guild section - same thread title (almost)!
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Oh I just posted in guild section pertaining to your post about my post being in public section!

Guess I will watch a movie instead!
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

They are doing a server reset to fix the guild bug issue
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Tarkon Wrote:They are doing a server reset to fix the guild bug issue

You mean all my petitions are finally being looked into? How did you find this out, Tarkon? Could someone post at eqmac.com if they have information?

They made a broadcast announcement in game before taking down the server.

And yeah, it's all due to your petitions. Rolleyes
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I just had bad timing. The broadcast was before I logged in so I didn't know. Whatever they tried didn't work though, from what I heard.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Utdaan Wrote:They made a broadcast announcement in game before taking down the server.

And yeah, it's all due to your petitions. Rolleyes

Roll your eyes all you want. I *finally* got a response to my petitions today saying that the issue has been resolved. If I recall, you didn't consider this a problem at all.