Allakabor.com down?
Not getting in, and neither is Hobart.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

I can't either right now - but it WAS working earlier this evening. Maybe 2 hours ago...I had to call it up to find the name of an item I have that I just couldn't think of the name.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Working fine now (several hours later)
[Image: 749.png]

Had a power outage last night from about midnight to 6am EST, sorry ^_^
[Image: 5.png]

bijaz Wrote:Had a power outage last night from about midnight to 6am EST, sorry ^_^

wtf, you should be awake at all hours watching for things like this! no excuses! do work!
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Lewt is MIA as well! We miss her.

Ravenwing Wrote:Lewt is MIA as well! We miss her.

S/He Fixed
[Image: 5.png]

bijaz Wrote:S/He
Lewt is a lady!* Zygor had her logged in once, trying to get her into guildchat. She's a high elf caster of some kind.

*Actually, she's not very lady-like. But she is female!

Ravenwing Wrote:Lewt is a lady!* Zygor had her logged in once, trying to get her into guildchat. She's a high elf caster of some kind.

*Actually, she's not very lady-like. But she is female!

That's my fault. I made the account, and I figured that every loves the high elf ladies, so I went with that. I certainly wasn't going to make such a useful toon be human!