Klandicar video
not the first time klandicar has downed i assume.. but since i had just retried snapz pro (jag it was LAGGY like a bitch and unusable) it seemed to work beautifully in panther, so i started it up for xanamech. well, it wasnt going so well film wise (LD) and the gnome poofed so i went onto Klandicar since i had an hourish left, and filmed it instead. first EQ vid ive made, hopefully be filming more.

http://www.waythingsare.com/rider

edit: ONE DL PER PERSON!!!! this is lave's hosting and everyone downloading the video once is enough usage to his site, be nice to the server and please dont multi DL it, i havent asked him about having movies up yet, one isnt going to hurt anything atm but be nice anyway.

its klandicar.zip and my friend reported issues with it, if its not unzipping properly just double click it so it comes up as the window listing klandicar.mov.bin and right click and extract, it worked for me (sorry when i first zipped it i tested it and it worked well, no clue what happened).

anyway, the movie wasnt great, i was focusing on the raid since it was first time i did clicky buffs vs dispelling mobs, i lost a few buffs early on (i need to get some more junk buffs before buffing up), needed to /rs i need a heal earlier (druin and i talked about healing before hand so i cant blame him for my death, plus i asked a little late). and at the end i healed pet then targeted closest, which targeted the cragwurm, i didnt attack it or anything but i noticed it was at 99% health. someone attack the adds or something? i know i died from being summoned by the wyvern, and things dont summon unless they were hurt. anyway i didnt really resist the AoE, i know cold and magic were initially above 100, and probably close to 200 (resist song wru?). well, certainly learded a lot from the video.

and ive tped more than enough, so basically vid didnt go the way i thought, learned from a lot, enjoy, cya.

--------------------------
UnRetired member of Temerity
if you can read this, you're browsing the web wrong.

Edited by Rider 4/18/2004 7:06 PM (Most Recent)

ae is unresistable, just load up on hp and MR for the fear.

-Cadsuane
Holy necromancer of jebus

yeah that makes sense, i saw it hit for full basically every time. whats the deal with dragonroar, doesnt say i resist it but i never get feared in the way folks get feared at bulk camp, when i 'lose control of myself' i can keep walking around nuking.

--------------------------
UnRetired member of Temerity
if you can read this, you're browsing the web wrong.

it first checks for a total resist, and if it still lands then it checks for resists to break the fear while the spell is still on you.

-Cadsuane
Holy necromancer of jebus