Clarity's Baby Shower
here's a few from today's lovely event. mad props to jael for organizing this most wonderful time for us all.

pictures at:

http://www.phdiva.net/clarity/

[edit, made link clickable -- Bastette]

----- "I don't say we all ought to misbehave, but we ought to look as if we could." ...Orson Welles -----

Edited by Bastette 4/19/2004 9:50 AM (Most Recent)

Alas, my guests wouldn't leave! I opted not to try to explain to them that I had a baby shower.... on my computer... that I needed to go to....

Thanks for posting the pics!

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)

i had been planning to post a great big Thanks! to you all, when i was sidetracked by having the baby hehe, but i do want to say thank you to everyone who participated and to Jael for hosting! you guys are all so much fun!

Here are some things i recieved:

Chest of Valor- Build built a treasure chest at Jael's request, to hold all the baby's new things

From Jael: Giant Snake Rattle, a Sun Jewel, and a Doll- all wonderful toys, and a Bottle- to hold milk of course

From Brizbane: Blue Diamond- he knows babies like shiny stuff

From Isios: Donal's Vambraces of Mourning- saying: "despite the name are wonderful at keeping one healthy so her child may forever be healthy" and also "a blessing to help her through both the trials and the wonderful times"

From Wispful: 20 Peridots- to help keep her and her child well protected and "and a Blessing of Patience"

From Bastette: a Bottle of Milk- "which is obvious" and Bandages- "for diapers" and Celestial Solvent- "to clean them" a Mixing Bowl- "to clean them In" and a few Small Stone Totem- "to play with"

From Taupau: a mixed bag of goodies- "Loaf of Bread, Gouda Cheese, Red Wine to celebrate the birth of your son when you get home from the hosptial" - "Bottle of Milk to keep his tummy full" - "Muffin to give you that perk up you need" - "Peridot in case he follows in his mother's footsteps" and - "Lapis Lazuli because it's blue for a boy"

From Aarlo: saying "Clarity, I wanted to give something to YOU rather than your baby, so I searched for an enchantment that would help you when you need it most.... when the baby won't stop crying!" a 'Pacifying Whisper'

From Devisri: words of purfication and blessed water- "so that feelings in the house are pure and clear"

From Raven (aka Katitonic): 10 Dose Blood of the Wolf= "so she can keep up with the child when he starts crawling"

From Mechaike: a Spyglass- "to use when he is older" and Taupau adds "also comes in handy to keep an eye on the little fella when he is outside playing"

From Kandyl: Carved Inlaid Box- "for those precious mementos" and giving her "best wishes to you and your family"

From Kanin: A Studded Coin Purse- "cause i hear it's the new rage for this summer"

Nepthys gives Clarity her blessing

Then--

Devisri (and a few others?) took picts

Fireworks were passed out

Then, Kandyl, Taupau, and some others passed out refreshments, several toasts were made, incluciding:
from Nepthys: "May Clarity have a strong, healthy baby!"
from Isios: "Many blessings to you and your baby clarity"
from Brizbane: "salude to clarity"
and from Jael "To Clarity's baby. May he carry on the name of Temerity!"

Thanks to all who came, you are all so fun and creative, and it was great of you to participate!:

[60 Warder] Kandyl (Half Elf)
[62 Savage Lord] Rhaughne (Vah Shir)
[62 Sorcerer] Brizbane (High Elf)
[56 Conjurer] Taupau (High Elf)
[57 Defiler] Kanin (Dark Elf)
[62 Sorcerer] Bastette (Dark Elf)
[51 Heretic] Raven (Erudite)
[61 Grandmaster] Sikkorak (Iksar)
[51 Heretic] Devisri (Human)
[47 Cleric] Wispful (Dwarf)
[58 Revenant] Nepthys (Dark Elf)
[58 Preserver] Mechaike (Wood Elf)
[62 High Priest] Isios (High Elf)
[20 Magician] Recrui (Dark Elf)
[ANONYMOUS] Aarrlo

and thanks to those who wanted to be there but couldn't, and were there in spirit (Kyth)

-Baby Logan was born on April 20th

Clarity