Sleeper's Tomb 6/4/04

quote:

Why is for most people the only logical choice of music for an EQ vid metal? Ick ...

Hey... I resent that... none of my suggestions were "metal".

I'd personally like to see a fun reggae or calypso track being used, but I'm a little avante garde like that! So...

cause EQ is kill kill kill, and metal usually has a fast or a hard beat equal to that attitude. hell i used blur on the only movie i released. lots of metal bands sing about death, killing, or medieval times anyway.

--------------------------
UnRetired member of Temerity
if you can read this, you're browsing the web wrong.

try some led zeppelin or ACDC, led zeppelin has some hard rock and ACDC is a little satanic, and metal.

The King of Death, Saenayil Shadowraith

quote:

And the winner is: Killing In the Name - Rage Against the Machine

Although, if there ever came a time to wake the sleeper and link that movie on EQMac... well... maybe we should reserve that song for then.

I can't imagine the indignation. Lanbana would faint.

I was thinking Requim of Mozart but hey, that's just me.

Also, Metal is by far fast and without a steady beat compared to Techno, Tech-House or even Trance.

Lashima, 60 Dwarven Priest

Formerly, Mishikal. 60 Undead Priest
http://wow.telenet.be/

quote:

Also, Metal is by far fast and without a steady beat compared to Techno, Tech-House or even Trance.

Ugggghhhhh... steady beat... try mindnumbing and overly repetitive... never understood the techno, house, trance stuff... it just screams to be turned down!

quote:

I was thinking Requim of Mozart but hey, that's just me.

Actually it would be cool to interweave Mozart's Requiem with some other choice:

Everytime someone or something is about to die, the movie slows to half-speed and Mozart's Requiem does it's famous bit from the Godfather when everyone is dying.

Or maybe if someone has a movie of a raid wipe... re-mix the audio with Mozart's Requiem.

-- Aarlo Farlo (Magelo)