CONGRATS
I just heard from Sycamore you guys took down the Rathe Council. A HUGE GRATZ from me, what a feat! Wish you all the best!!!

Klage

Thanks a lot, i think everyone was too busy getting their key done and zoning into time at 1 AM to answer lol.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Congratulations guys!
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Bragon Wrote:Thanks a lot, i think everyone was too busy getting their key done and zoning into time at 1 AM to answer lol.

This!

And thank you! We are all very proud, especially given the tension that has unfolded this week with Sony's announcement regarding our server.

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Thanks Klage! Watching the teamwork & discipline come together for this event was truly the most exciting thing I've seen in 12 years of EQ! Was very proud to be there. Adrenaline still pumping... Temerity rocks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the congratz, Klage.

It was the most impressive raid I've been a part of. I think at one time there were 84 Temerity toons in PoEB, all working in sync, very focused on the goal at hand. Something that's difficult to achieve.

Big Grin

Congrats yall! That is awesome to accomplish Smile
Bacchus

I love all my little minions... until they turn on me and i have to break their pretty little necks.

Holy JEEBUS - Congrats, guys! Now go keel Quarm and stick it right up the SOE brass's asses! <----(see what I did there?)