Duo'ing BoT bosses
Well this is definitely bittersweet with my favorite gnome leaving the server... but here's a screenshot I took on our last duo BoT round.

We're sitting in graveyard waiting for another round of corpses to pop, after yet another go at the west boss (we did win eventually again, but he always takes us a few tries.) We try to forgo the rezzes until someone undings, at which point we have to rez and break. Alas, Oompah's extra +9% XP buffer on top of what he had the previous day wasn't enough...

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)

I love that for a duo of a halfling and a gnome, all the corpses are dark elves.

Zorblak

Thats because...

DE's are SEXEH!

Pwn in style...

Nepthys E'Resh
Lvl 65 ChickenSK
Fear me, for I wield the almighty Beer Goggles!

*cough* The other half of the duo pointed out that I would've done a better job to post the multiple corpses of the south, east, and west bosses that we, in Nolan's words, "pwned ROLEPLAY STYLE."

This half of the duo thinks this picture is a lot funnier though, (as we all know, reality must yield to art). And, incidentally, this half would like to point out that, as a sheer percentage of time in BoT, this screenshot was certainly more representative.

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)