the prince and the girl
there once was a poor slave girl who was taking a walk through the woods. she came across a frog. but see ,the frog was really a prince. he was turned into a frog by the king's wizard who wanted the throne for himself. the frog spoke saying 'kiss me pls?'. the slave girl tore its legs off and ate them and the frog bled to death.

the end.

--------------------------
UnRetired member of Temerity
if you can read this, you're browsing the web wrong.

Cries. Poor froggie. Bing bing?

Soul
•Soul Destroyer 65 SHM
•Trog 65 SK
•Rhaughne Dragonlord 65 BL
-Friend of the Horde-
-Member of Temerity-

*Gasp*

NOOOO, Corinth!!

Multicolored ogre summoner of ridiculously gigantic brown bears

We have a 20s edition of Grimm's Fairy Tales. The Frog Prince was not, as later editions say, released from his enchantment by a kiss. Rather, he was extremely annoying and the Princess finally threw him against a wall. That did it. A friend has an even earlier (late 1800s) edition. No, kiss -> wall in that one, too.

I was also shocked to find quite a bit of anti-Semitism in other, obviously later expurgated, stories... but we won't go into that.

Trivia/Leisure/Eieio/Cats/Twinky/Oblique/Caveat/Legendary

Leisure's magelo

Eieio said:

quote:

I was also shocked to find quite a bit of anti-Semitism in other, obviously later expurgated, stories... but we won't go into that.

Indeed. Most people are products of their culture. It's only a few each generation who are setting the trends for tomorrow's culture.

--

Kyth, Officer of Temerity

Random quote: (Click here to view all quotes)

well my ending is 100% original, i couldnt even remember what story the frog prince thing was from or who wrote it, or anything about it other than a frog was kissed and turned back into a frog. i was just playing a game and it had a frog prince in it and it made me wonder what if someone ate him instead of kissed him.

--------------------------
UnRetired member of Temerity
if you can read this, you're browsing the web wrong.

Poor Corinth, so either way, he's getting his legs bitten off or chucked against a wall.

Sorry buddy.

Multicolored ogre summoner of ridiculously gigantic brown bears

You dirty, dirty mother fucker, Pazuzu. I'm going to hunt you down and kick you in the balls with the nubs where my legs once were. These prostetic legs suck ass.

By the way, that slave girl was actually Zatrik.

Al'Kabor's First Evil Paladin!

Teh Sir FROAK!