Funny Story When Luclin came out on PC....
Well thought i would share this story with you guys, but was even funnier if you where there.

Well some time back on PC EQ when Luclin came out, me and a shamy friend went exploring zones. We found The Grey and decided to exp in there and see what it had to offer us. Well for those that dont know yet the whole zone has no air, so you need a EB item (enduring breath). So getting used to the mobs, loots, exp ect... a little halfling is running around in the zone,

We didnt pay much attention at the time, due to the fact we liked to have 4-6 mobs on us (shamy slow + mage pets rock) Anyway we decided to medd up and he was Canining.

Well the hafling comes running up to us and asks for us to cast a EB spell on him. So as the shammy started to scribe the EB spell, and the hafling droped dead. We paused for a second, acually turned to each other in game then looked back at the dead corpse. Then we both said wtf just happened, and just started to die laughing.

We dont know what the hafling was thinking, and could not understand why he just couldnt zone out that was about 4 feet away from where we were exping. So we sent some tells to him (after we stoped laughing) saying we can drag your corpse, need help and so on. So we got no replies and continued on to our thing. About a hour goes by, and we are rdy to go on a raid in hate soon with the guild. As we are getting rdy to finish up, the halfling is standing in front of us again nekked at his corpse.

But this time i was rdy with some summoned water stones this time. Then the shammy says in grp, quick give him a stone before he.........BAM halfing droped dead again. And i was just about to hand the stone. Now we are just crying at this point, and both of us just cant get a handle on this whole thing. We finaly get a grip and head out to SRO to get rdy for the hate raid ( thats where we would meet up).

So we port up to hate do our thing and start to make our way to the 2nd floor for Inny. As we move up the ramp for inny me and the shammy stop at a dead corpse on the ramp. Yup you guessed it, it was the same dead halfling. We were crying once again, trying to figure out why this halfing was dieing all over EQ. And how in the world did he make it all the way up to hate. Well after we never saw the poor little halfling again. but it was a night i would never forget.

Our conclusion was that the Halfing was Ebayed!

Vance -Al'kabor
Vancetradamus

There will be a great hot magma uprising, the seas shall split.

Two mountains will form one of solid rock the other grains of sand.

The sand will blow away in the wind while the rock stands firm.

The blade is sharp, gods will fall!

bumps

Slurp Spider says "bump"

R.I.P. Vance. Wish you guys could have played during his time.

Agreed, though Vance did take a little getting used to.

Him and Zatrik
INC MGB MEM BLUR!

Spinjas Ghost
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1364477

Spinja ,The Lyrical Ninja (AllaKabor Profile Coming soon)

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. -- Helen Keller